We work together so you can adjust your focus to where it’s needed. We make it possible for your practice to grow, and our teams have proven skillsets to optimize practice and revenue performance.
We have expertise in value-based models and contracting, and we will ensure your practice and its patients are cared for as you transition into retirement.
Complete Health is sophisticated enough to mitigate the risks of new payment models, ensuring you reap nothing but reward for maintaining quality outcomes.
Dozens of physicians have found our primary care group a superior alternative to selling their practice to a hospital or insurance company. If the qualities below align with the goals and vision you have for your practice, you’ll find our model to be a perfect fit too.
- Patient-first, service excellence mentality
- Quality, cost-effective, preventive health care
- Promoting the care team model
- Commitment to complete patient care management
- Annual wellness visits
- Chronic and transitional care management
- Formulary review, disease, and case management
- Supportive of primary care, value-based ancillary services
As a physician-driven primary care group, we offer our knowledge and experience to improve the care and service that your patients receive. Below is a list of key strategies we employ to support your practice and drive growth:
- Patient Analytics: Population health solutions derived from integrated EMR, payer, diagnostic and quality data.
- Value-Based Contracting: Reimbursement structures, value-based contracts and analytical resources to improve contract incentive rewards.
- Ancillaries Services: Introduce common in-house ancillary services and capture revenue that would otherwise be lost. These can include chronic care management and transitional care management, imaging and lab services, prescription management, and post-acute care.
- Practice Management: Actionable technology platform including Electronic Medical Records, diagnostic and coding tools, revenue cycle management, and regulatory compliance.
- Care Team Model: Multi-disciplinary, team-driven care coordination to help clinicians deliver complete and personalized care.
- Practice Growth: Physician recruiting, practice acquisition and marketing to build and maintain your patient base through service excellence.